cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no lmdb and sm_crm transaction on SSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My company recently purchased a training system for me on idesaccess.com with Solution Manager linked to an ECC server.

I tried to access transaction lmdb and sm_crm to no avail : they do not exist on the server.

My question is : is that normal ?

I am supposed to configure and customize workflows in ChaRM but I'm not sure I will be able to accomplish this without accessing

I tried to find which SP they were running, but the ST component is empty so I have no way to know...

Additional question : since when  lmdb and sm_crm are available on Solution Manager 7.1 ?  I tried searching the forums but couldn't find an answer. My hypothesis is that they are running an old version of SSM 7.1 at a time when these transactions didn't exist.

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the answer to my own question.

The Solution Manager Server I have access to has no SP installed at all. This means sm_crm did not exist at that time. The old version of ChaRM was still in use : I had to access it through DSWP.

This means the server does not fit my needs for training with the new version of ChaRM.

While I understand it was my mistake for not noticing that no SP was installed when we ordered the server, I would like to say that idesaccess.com has horrible customer service as they were completely unable to provide me with that answer. The only thing they did was blame me for being ignorant but they were as well!

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me through this.

Regards.