Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce Frequency of Email Notifications from Community

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

At certain times of year, some of the blogs I follow receive very heavy comment traffic, such that my email inbox becomes inundated with notifications all throughout the day for each and every comment. I don't want to unfollow the blog comments -- it is important to my work -- but it would be sufficient for me to receive a once-daily summary of notifications. I see this has been asked before -- https://answers.sap.com/questions/426676/reduce-email-notifications.html -- and the answer then (in 2018) was that this was in the development pipeline. However, now it is almost five years later but I cannot see anything in my communication settings about frequency of notifications, only about the various topics and categories and whether it goes to community inbox and/or email.

Is there a way -- or will there be a way -- to turn these things into a daily digest? If not, I may have to turn off email notifications entirely, as it is becoming too much.

Cheers,
Matt

View Entire Topic
craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes email digests are coming, I do not have an exact date but the current goal is before the end of Q2 in 2023 pending of course any unforeseen things that come up.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Craig!