cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis for Refurbishment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please explain, can we calculate result analysis for refurbishment orders, I have created the RA key wip cost element ,selected internal and service orders w/o revenue in OKG9 and other WIP setting, I have assigned this TA key to order type in OIOF, I have created one refurb order, released and confirmed the order, now I have to do month end activity like RA calculation in KKA1 and than settlement.

When i am trying to execute KKA1 I am getting this message " Results analysis data was not changed

Message no. KJ240"

Could you please advise me how I need to fix this issue.

Appreciate if you can explain the month end process for refurbishment order in detail.

Regards,

View Entire Topic
waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The default settlement rule for refurbishment ordrers is FUL rule to material. This type of rules defines the business scenario where the actual costs are settled only after the order is delivered or technically completed. In such cases the most used solution to monitor costs incurred on the order is to assign a results analysis key to the order and compute the so-called work in process (WIP). WIP (if computed) is equal to the actual costs on the order and it is posted to a WIP account when settling the order before DLV or TECO. When the order is delivered or technically completed, WIP calculation reverse WIP in CO

and the consequent settlement post this WIP cancellation to FI. Simulateously, the actual balance of the order is settled to material.

Check your customizing in OKG9 for the RA version ; have you set flag 'transfer to FI' ?

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waman,

Thanks for your reply, i have selected the check box transfer to FI in OKG9, I have a query here can I use the RA key which I have already used for production order and assigned to this refurb order type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same RA Keys can be used in different Order Types, if the requirements are ok.

Kind Regards

Umapathi G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Gajanan Mamidwar on Feb 29, 2012 7:50 PM