cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuance of fuel to equipment from Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are trying to issue fuel to equipment moved to a project through ETM. We want to be able to track and record the consumption of the said material with respect to equipment and as such are using Fleet Management.

The problem we are facing now is that we can issue the normal plant stock using IFCU and record the consumption as well as auto generate material documents for the process. But, in this process the system only withdraws the plant stock. However, we want it to issue from the project stock and/or special stock.

In SPRO fleet management configuration "Goods Movement and Account Assignment for Usage Transaction" we can only define the movement types which post and issue material from project or WBS like 221 or 222 but we don't have the stock indicator field (Q , S etc) in the customization through which we can hit and issue the special project stock left at the storage location.

Any suggestions and tips for this ?

Regards,

Nouman

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I just wanted to update on something I was looking into for the resolution of this issue ...

Movement types ... I tried copying and creating a new Z movement type and within I tried to assign a stock determination rule ... but in that only two special stock indicators can be defined ...  K or F ... mean while in other applications there are nearly 20 types ...

The nodes I was checking in are these :

SPRO > MATERIALS MANAGEMENT > INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND PHYSICAL INVENTORY > MOVEMENT TYPES

SPRO > MATERIALS MANAGEMENT > INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND PHYSICAL INVENTORY > STOCK DETERMINATION

So far unsuccessful ... If anyone else can guide about these rules and how to combine the special stock indicator with it ... I'll be grateful.

Regards,

Nouman