Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Processing failed messages in IDOC_AAE sender channel

Ramgopal_Akondi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is sender ECC system to PI 7.4 dual stack system to Third party web based system, so i have configured this scenario using the sender IDOC_AAE to SOAP Receiver.

scenario is working fine, issue is when sender ECC system sent the IDOC to PI, sender IDOC_AAE channel was stopped and hence I can see error message in RWB.

for reference, attached the screenshot of RWB channel error.

idoca-err.png

in sender ECC system, it shows IDOC is successfully dispatched and there is no error in SM58.

my question is, how to re-process these failed IDOC messages in PI automatically instead of asking the sender ECC system to re-trigger them again.

After IDOC_AAE sender channel re-start in RWB, all new incoming IDOCS are being processed successfully but still those IDOC stuck in error are not processed.

Please suggest.

Regards,

View Entire Topic
former_member366655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramgopal,

The Channel is shown in RED due to the logs based on last 50 minutes , otherwise I can see it as Running Successfully. Also , if Sender IDOC Channel is stooped , the IDOC should be stuck in sm58 only , if it is not there that means as soon as you start the Channel , that IDOC was processed. Just check that IDOC details in ECC (we02) and confirm it with the receiver if it is received or not. Otherwise I do not see any issue.

Regards,

Vivek Jain

Ramgopal_Akondi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for you're reply, as I said sender system dispatched the IDOC successfully and there is no error in both WE02 and SM58 at sender side, those two IDOCS messages are in error in PI with sender IDOC channel, those successful message are new IDOCS post channel re-start but yet two IDOCS messages with error are unprocessed. What is the Re-try mechanism for the sender IDOC_AAE channel in PI.

Regards,

former_member366655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramgopal,

Isn't RESEND working?? As attached...resend.jpg

Just select the messages in ERROR and click on RESEND.

Hope I got your issue correctly.

Regards,

Vivek Jain

Ramgopal_Akondi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I just checked and found that in such case those failed messages are appearing in message monitoring tool in rwb and hence can't resend.

Thank you, don't know how to tackle such case there must be some standard way which I am not getting.

Regards,

Ramgopal_Akondi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I just observed in such case IDOC message get in error in sender SM58 tcode and hence from there itself we can resend. So I can conclude that whenever pi channel is stopped then idoc message remain in error state in sender system only,. Do u have any idea on program name in sender except system which reads such error message from SM58 for the given message type and resend them automatically to pi?

Appreciating Ur valuable input.

Regards

former_member366655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramgopal,

Probably the program name is - RSARFCEX to resend IDOCs based on many criteria.

Regards,

Vivek Jain