Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing Paramaters to Standard Quick Create Inport

former_member187149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a standard Custom BO from that I am trying to create an Opportunity.I am successfully able to call the Standard QC of Opportunity.

But my actual requirement is to pass my Custom BO's alternative key to the Opportunity Object while creating and also few fields like Account ,Owner needs to be picked up automatically while calling the QC of Opportunity.

I dont have any idea on how  to extend the inport of Opportunity QC to add these parameters.

Kindly provide me an approach to handle this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navin

View Entire Topic
HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Navin,

Sorry, you can not enhance the inport of a SAP UI direct.

But: You may add an extension field to the Opportunity and place it on the UI (you can still hide it later). This will create a new Inport / Outport which can be used.

HTH,

Horst

former_member187149
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Horst,

As you mentioned I have an Extension field in the Opportunity and I enhanced it to the QC of Opportunity.

But Everytime when I call the QC of Opportunity from my Custom BO I need to Manually fill the

Extension Field.In some cases if I failed to fill the field means the newly created opportunity will be no way related to my Custom BO instance.

To avoid such scenarios only am looking for a work around to fill that extension field with the Custom BO Alternative key everytime when I call the QC of Opportunity.

Regards,

Navin

PerihanMedhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi horst.schaude

I am facing the same problem while navigating from custom button inside custom EC on Installation Point TI screen navigating to opportunity quick create and need to pass the installation Point ID to IT.

I have extended the Opportunity object with an installation point ID extension field and then added another EC carrying that extension field to the opportunity quick create and created the inport but it is never catched.