cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of multiple Idoc segments to array

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a mapping of multiple Idocs, which multiple segments to a webservice xml.

Since I got only the first value of field Quali in segment E1P0024 mapped to the FahrerQualifikationIDs I used removeContext function for the Quali field of segment E1P0024. Now are all values from all E1PLOGI Idocs transferred to the first Fahrer.
One E1PLOGI is representing one Fahrer. Each Quali values of one E1PLOGI have to be transferred as a string beneath FahrerQualifikationIDs.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Michael

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka and Ryan,

thanks for the help so far. I could not succeed yet.

Hiere is a sample input file:

One E1PLOGI represents one person (Fahrer) in the output structure. As long as there is only 1 person (E1PLOGI) is in the message everything works fine. If there are multiple E1PLOGI in the message all qualifications from segment E1P0024 are assigned to the first person in outbound.
Here the mapping result:

My actual mapping for the strings in FahrerQualifikationIDs is:

I tried with several contexts, unsucessfully.

Any furter help is appreciated and will be rewarded. Attached the xml files.

Thanks Michael

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Try a slight modification to your string mapping based on this screenshot - the QUALI highlighted in yellow has the context set to 'E1PLOGI'.  I created a sample of the source and target messages in my system to test it and it worked for me.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

now I have the first fahrer assigned correctly with 2 qualifications but nothing in the second one.

Thanks and Regards
Michael

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

What do you have for a mapping for FahrerQualifikationIDs?  Also, what does the queue look like for the formatByExample function?

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

yes it is working now. I changed the mapping of FahrerQualificationIDs from E1PLOGI to E1PLOGI/SEGMENT.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards
Michael