cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Private Key authentication type in SFTP Receiver Channel with PGP Encryption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SOAP Proxy to SFTP receiver with PGP encryption.

While placing the file into target directory with authentication method as  Private Key I am getting the below error. where as it is working if I go with Password type authentication.

error Log:

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: received authentication request from server which could not be processed: destination=varianmd@papidadb.cis.varian.com; name=; instruction=prompt=Password:

Can you please help me with this.

Appreciated the quick reply.

Thanks,

Gayathri.

View Entire Topic
engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri

I faced this issue sometime back and it was because the SFTP server has keyboard interactive authentication switched on. Refer to SAP Note 1945020.

Check with the SFTP server admin if they can turn that off.

When I was trying to resolve this issue, I also came across SAP Note 2073667. It also mentions the same error message. You might want to check that too to see if your SFTP adapter is at the right patch level so that the jSch library is an updated one.

Rgds

Eng Swee