cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms: Getting error while generating layout of form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While developing an Adobe Form, when i click on layput tab, i am getting a pop-up with message "Error while generating document".

Is it any compatibility error of Adobe designer or due to lack of any software in my machine or any other configurational error.

Please advice, the help will be very much appreciated.

Its Urgent..

BR,

Alok

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have install Adobe document services patch (version 7) in your system with the help of BASIS people and them you will not see that error. Reward points if useful

Thanks

bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

Are you talking about Adobe Reader??

In my system Adobe 8.0, ActiveX 9.0 and interactive forms s/ws are installed. If i design a new Adobe form i get the similar error which i posted earlier and if i use any previous one then i get "Memory protection fault in OLE container control". Pls help.

also If anybody else faced these errors then pls help.

points will be rewarded accordingly..

BR,

Alok

david_pham
Explorer
0 Kudos

It has something to do with the OLE interface which is used by the SAP gui or Netweaver Dever Studio to invoke Adobe Live Cycle Designer. One way to produce this error consistenly is to isntall MS Sql Server 2008 on your good machine. You definitely will see the error. Then uninstall SQL 2008 to make the error go away. I tried that many time and it break/fixes my machine every time as expected.

You need to find what application is conflicting with Adobe LiveCycle Designer and remove it.