Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Profile attributes in planning view

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts -

I am using the concept of period-to-period comparison to try viewing the data of a ACTUALSQTY as follows:

But while I configured everything as per the help and configured my planning view layout as below, I end up seeing (None) at places in the planning view where I am expecting the time profile attribute values to show up.

Can someone help where I am going wrong. Please note I have double checked my time period file and it has values maintained rightly for tp-level 4, 5 and 6 (Month, Quarter and Year).

Thanks,

Regards - Guru

View Entire Topic
lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I agree with you it is a long process to adjust the planning levels if any changes in time profile attributes.

You need to use NAVCHAR attribute type. Clear metadata cache as below.

I would suggest run planning area and master data consistency check before loading data. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lingaiah -

Thank you very much for the support, it worked for me exactly the way I expected it to:

PS: I was on leave, couldn't respond to you in time.

Regards - Guru

gurucharanscm
Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way lingaiahvanam, may I know what you expected me to do when you asked me to run the consistency checks for planning area and master data? How can I take the consistency check run?

Thanks,

Regards - Guru