cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interchangeability group - could not able to delete/change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a situation where I could not able to change any of the data in Interchangeability group (ICG). Whenever I tried to do so it is throwing error as 'planning package does not exist'.

when I checked in the table /SAPAPO/HEURPACK the ICG and its planning package id does not exist but still it is there in the product master - PPDS Tab. While trying to delete the package in product master as well it is showing the same error.

can you please advise in this. Many Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yasar 

View Entire Topic
former_member187488
Active Contributor

Hi Yasar,

You can go to t-code /sapapo/heur2 and create the missing planning package.

If you're using PPDS, you should avoid using the same product in multiple INC groups. In PPDS Interchangeability, same product cannot be both the INC groups. This way, we have same successor product in both the groups forming a many to one link. (N:1 relation) This is not supported by PPDS Interchangeability. Only 1:1 Interchangeability is supported by PPDS.

If you're not using PPDS, you can check this field "PP/DS Deactivate" in SPRO > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Master Data >Product and Location Interchangeability > Application Settings > General Settings, then system does not create planning packages while creating INC groups. With this, you will not get the planning package error while creating/changing/deleting INC groups. You can check this field, only when all the planning packages are deleted from the system.

Best Regards,
Ada