cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workbook deployment on initial setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which is best to use during initial install, Enterprise_QuickStart.xls and Sourcing_Company_QuickStart.xls for SAP E-Sourcing systems or

Enterprise_QuickStart-xCLM.xls and Sourcing_Company_QuickStart-xCLM.xls for CLM

systems?

I'm installing CLM as well as ESO, however I've always used the Enterprise_QuickStart.xls and Sourcing_Company_QuickStart.xls.. Can anyone tell me what the differences are?

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
james_wojnicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Basically it provides some different preconfiguration. An example of this is in the CLM version you get only the security profiles that are required for CLM. Also you do not get any RFx Types or Auction Types. Easiest thing for you to do is open both of them side by side and look through each worksheet and you will see the differences.

As I understand in the CLM workbooks they have removed the Enteprise Sourcing preconfiguration.

Regards,

James

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi LJ

Very Very Important

Please note that you need to upload both the workbooks.

Its not an option, but mandated to upload both

Please note the difference b/w both these workbooks.

Enterprise deployment work book: this is more of a technical workbook that has a lot of scripts and extensions that are required to make your software work, as an Enterprise Manager, lot of steps will be automatically executed using this workbook

Company quick start : This will have type 2 master data and company related master data that are required for you to have baseline configuration updated in the system

Conclusion: Please upload both the workbooks

Regards

Tridip