SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPTECHED-12,Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Warm greetings !! Hope you are all doing good.Its really been a long time since my last scribblings in SCN.I am very much thrilled and delighted to catch you all for the up coming technical conference SAPTECHED-12  which is ahead on nov 28-30 in Bangalore.Last time when i was there at the event,i was amazed to catch all lively events like demo jam,lectures,workshops,project charitra,Design thinking workshop,Networking and so on.With the same spirit i am looking forward to catch you all live soon especially my HANA .Looking forward to meet all my favourite mentors like Abeesh,mrinal,prabal and venkat(charitra),pratik talwar,techies like kumud,top speakers vishal sikka,chip rodgers,marilyn pratt,jeanne carboni and you all my friends.

with regards,

Anandh.k,

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would certainly meet you! I am sure you are aware that codejam is on Dec. 3rd so we can catch up there as well! I mention codejam because you have highlighted HANA and codejam this time revolves around HANA.

Regards,

Kumud

0 Kudos

yes i am aware of the dates and anyway thanks for updating me kumud !! catch u soon..

with regards,

Anandh.k