SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TechED 2012 Banglore (28, 29 & 30 Nov)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is anyone in this forum attending SAP TechED 2012 at Banglore from 28 to 30th November 2012?

Hello Moderators,

Please excuse me & place this question on correct forum if this is not a correct forum to put a question like this

Also I have come to know that Top Contributors on SCN are recognized at SAP TechEd, is it true?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

11 REPLIES 11

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Coffee Corner.

Is anyone in this forum attending SAP TechED 2012 at Banglore

Yes I will be there on 28th evening and returning on the same night

is it true?

Yes of course

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I will be there too & I am attending full conference. I will definitely love to meet you. Please send me your contact numbers.

Also as one of the Top Contributors in SD Forum, shall I be rewarded? If yes, what is the process to let them know  that I am attending TechED?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

If I am correct, you should have received the appreciation certificate already if you were one of the Top Contributors for the period what SCN have considered.  It has been mailed couple of months back.  You can check with SCN team.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Yes. I have received Top Contributor Certificate couple of months back. But what I need to know is at SAP TechED will the top contributors be acknowledged / rewarded personally?

I mean will the Top Contributors names be taken or declared something like that?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I am part of the SCN team I had published the blog on the topic leaders of 2011-2011. However, your name is not on the topic leader list and I do not recall sending out a certificate to you. If there are anymore confusions, please feel free to reach out and I would be glad to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Richard

0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your response.

Well, I had a look at your blog - Topic Leaders of 2011 - 2012 & indeed my name is not there. may be it is possible that I became Top Contributor after March 2012.

But, for your information I have received SCN Acknowledgement of Achievement - 17.03.2012 (Active Contributor Gold)  & SCN Acknowledgement of Achievement - 10.07.2012 (Active Contributor - Platinum.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi,

I will also be in TechEd Bangalore:) and am looking forward to see all of you there. Please join us in the moderator meet-up session that will be held at 10:00 AM, November 30th. We will meet in the SCN booth.

See you,

Moshe

0 Kudos

Moshe

I was told that in order to attend the Demo Jam where the photo session is going to take place for Topic Leaders, we need a free pass.  In this connection, I already sought clarification with Laure, Gali and their SCN team that I have not received any such invitation and awaiting their confirmation whether I can attend the Demo Jam.  May be if possible, you can check with them and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Moshe,

Thank you for your invitation to join you all in Modetator Meet-up session at 10am on 30th November. But I am not a Moderator on SCN Forums currently.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh Mehta,

The moderator meetup is for all SCN community members who wish to talk about SCN best practices and also get a chance to meet and chat with the SCN team ( will be there in addition to Moshe and Jason) and SCN moderators. You are most welcome to take part in the conversation.

I wish I could attend, enjoy!

Gali

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'll also be attending and will be stationed at the SAP TechEd Live studio where we record live interviews: drop by any time! There will also be a community clubhouse.

Note that there's a space dedicated to SAP TechEd here:

See you there.

Jason