cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why this site is being changed in a way it become unusable

Ritz
Active Contributor

Not sure , if these question is visible to any user or moderator , since last 4 days i am unable to use SAP SCN , looks like the site got change drastically and even finding a forum is become very difficult.

I am unable to locate many of the forum as well as unable to reply if i see a relevant thread, it always tell me my contents are pending with moderator.

I guess there will be 1000's of user like me who must be facing this , please reply whats going on and if its possible to go back to old site.

Thanks

RD

View Entire Topic
Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ritesh

SCN moved into a new platform and there is a new concept behind it. Now, instead of spaces, we will have tags, which means that you will open threads on a specific thread and you should follow this tag, in order to get updates.

Instead of accessing the PP space every day, I suggest you to follow the tag below:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/metadata/24361/man-production-planning-pp.html

I understand that it will take some time to everyone to get used to the new platform and there are some missing functionalityies that will be implemented in the future, but you can still ask and answer questions and publish your blogs.

Regards,

Caetano