cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request regarding cross posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had several problems regarding installation connected to Java and so I didn't know where to post it. Since most of the installations are same, I thought of posting it in couple of different places and one of the postings was locked by the moderator. However, now I don't know how to close it since the issue is resolved but still the locked posting shows up in my "YOUR QUESTIONS" list.

Now since there is a limitation for any user to have 8-10 postings open at any given time, will this locked postings keep me from posting in future.

If the moderator can close these locked postings, I would appreciate it.

Also I would appreciate if you can please let me know where to post the installation or BASIS Admin related issues since I couldn't find any suitable area reserved for such questions.

Thanks

Ram

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

POst the link here and ask the moderator to unlock it so you can close it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response

Unfortunately the URL field is not showing the right URL. So I am just pasting the message and the moderator info which should be enough to unlock my posting.

============================================================

Uwe Schieferstein

Forum Points: 9,312

Re: What are the different ways to send ZBAPIs to a different location?

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 8:23 PM in response to: Ram Prasad E-mail this message

Hello Ram

Do not open the same thread in different forums.

Answer: see

Regards,

Uwe

===============================================

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh... I see that I fixed the wrong thread.

Well.... you asked so many ZBAPI related questions in the forums at that time that it is no wonder they were locked...

I fixed this one as well.

Note : Cross-posted threads are in most cases all deleted (which resolves this problem), unless the question is "okay and has a discussion / information value" in which case 1 copy only is left and the person only needs to be made aware of "the rules" in future - or when an interview spammer hits the forums; then it is very usefull that the system can bring them to a halt (at 10 questions limit).

Hope you are happy now and can close this thread as well... which leaves you with a full 10 (different) questions...

Cheers,

Julius

Edit: PS => I am a bit sad that you closed the thread so quickly. I was about to get started on an idea I have to be able to "mirror" good quality interesting threads to multiple forums which they "touch". I often see threads with both a technical and functional aspect... but for that we first need to get the noise levels down...

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 2, 2008 7:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Julius for your help. I appreciate it a lot.

Ram