Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Payroll US - PCR not showing result

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I need little help from you. I am new to Payroll Schema and PCR and trying to learn myself and have stuck with a test PCR.

I have created a constant value in T511K as 10, and I want my rule to calc 15% on Gross /101 and add to WT 9111(Some Spcl Allowance) based on a certain PSArea and EG .

WT 9111 - I have created as part of IT0015 . I hope that is ok. Could you please check my PCR and advice what is wrong here why there is no WT9111 on the OT or RT table. The PCR doesn't even throwing any syntax error.

pcr1.jpg

capture2.png

cap3.png

View Entire Topic
sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contd to Remi,

please add the return value * under Personnel Area and Employee Sub Group as system will check the values other than values mentioned in the PCR under Personnel Area and Employee Sub Group.

Request to upload the screen shot of processing of /101 wage type (I would recommend to do this PCR by using Processing class , Querying /101 is not the best Practice instead) there might be issue araise during case of splits

Create a Processing class for to cumulate all the values of the amount into one custom wage type and then valuate the wage type which you want to do

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sikander

Thanks for the suggestion. As I am new to the Schema's so I wanted to try first with an easy one hence took /101 to valuate. Your suggestion seems logical but how do I create a Processing Class and cumulate all WT Amount into that? You mean valuating by VWTCL XX right? XX is teh new Proc Class. Could you please guide me.