cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Modification in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, does someone could lend us a hand with the following issue.

We are working with manual price condition because we need it in some cases. So, the user enters the price in the VA01. Then, another user creates the billing document with reference. Here the price can be modified. This is what we want to avoid. The price should not be modified in VF01.

We canu2019t select the "D Not possible to process manually" in the condition type because in the VA01 the price has to be set, but then, in VF01 it shouldnu2019t.

¿Can be this handle by user security?. ¿Does some knows if there is a user exit to control this?

Thanks in advance,

View Entire Topic
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try this one but I am not sure whether this will work as right now I dont have access to SAP.

In V/06 for that condition type, you maintain "D" for manual entries and in pricing procedure tick the box for "Manual" so that in sale order, you can key in manually the condition type but not in billing the value can be manipulated.

Of course, the other option is go for user exit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

If we maintain "D" for manual entries and in pricing procedure tick the box for "Manual" as you say in the sale order we can enter condition but also in billing the value can be manipulated.

¿Do you know any user exit to control this?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just try to control with authorization.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan

How should I try to control it with authorization? Do we have to create an authority object?

Thanks in advance,