Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Procedure in Credit Memo

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

My client's requirement is to create the credit memo with reference to Invoice. In Invoice i do have Price and Taxes. But Client dont want the taxes in Credit memo. I maintained new pricing procedure with different document category. But when i am copying the invoice to Credit memo system copies the pricing procedure with taxes. Please help me so that System will determine the new pricing procedure in Credit Memo

Regards

Rahul

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

If you want the Invoice price to be carried to CREDIT MEMO without TAXES , then you have to do some COPY CONTROL settings,

Goto Transaction code VTAF copy control from Billing to Sales order (Invoice to Credit memo) and choose your documents and

select the Item category in the control tab and maintain G in the Pricing tab for your combination.

If you want to carry out new pricing procedure entirely at the Credit note level then you can maintain the B in the same field of copy controls.

Please revert if you need further details

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check OSS notes 14136 which addresses your issue

Regards

Raja

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried by keeping pricing as B but still it is copying the reference document's Pricing Procedure.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the condition type for which you have stored tax from the pricing procedure.

Now put the pricing type as B to carry out new pricing in VTAF.

Check whether it still copying tax in your credit memo or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i saw your post for-"Re: New Pricing Procedure in Credit Memo"

You wrote "........select the Item category in the control tab and maintain G in the Pricing tab for your combination." i tested this but does not work. Can you tell me if needs some more config or other setting?

Regards,

Sandeep