cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of Incomplete Items - Delivery skipping the status group set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I'm facing a very odd situation with the log of incomplete items configuration for delivery.

We are working with a decentralized WMS to which we send our deliveries for picking via IDOC. Then we get the confirmation and post it into the delivery.

Everything is working fine so far, however, I'd like to add a rule to avoid the posting of goods if the field VOLUME (LIKP-ANZPK) is zero.

When I create my plant transfer POs, it also creates the deliveries and IDOCs automatically. But if I put this rule on, my deliveries are never distributed. Only if I fill the field for volumes in the header manually.

First question is: How IDOC distribution can be faced as goods movement by this rule?

We have created the Status Groups checking mainly the Goods Movement checkboxe (and believe me, I have tested all sort of combination), we have assigned this status group to the Incompletion Group G-Delivery Header, used the procedure H0 and, the field LIKP-ANZPK is there as standard in the fields catalog assigned to my Status Group.

All looks fine, even the standard was tested. However, when I simulate goods movement with zero in the field volumes manually, I can still do PGI, and also the invoice.

My intention is to make possible for the process creates deliveries, distribute their IDOCs automatically, and upon confirmation, avoid PGI if the field VOLUME in the header is filled.

Can you guys give a hand?

Thanks a lot

View Entire Topic
former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have mentioned the field : LIKP-ANZPK. It is the field - Number of Packages and not VOLUME. Is there a typo here ?

Also, how is this field going to be populated ? After Transfer Order confirmation ? Are you trying to get the Inbound IDOC to do this ?

Are you using the Packing Functionality here ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee,

Sorry, this is indeed number of packages. We are using HU that get updated with confirmation IDOC. All the picking process is done by a decentralized WMS.

thank you for your message.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you maintaining, HU Master Data ??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, the master data for HU and material are maintained.

thanks!