cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INDIAN PAYROLL WAGE TYPE CREATION ISSUE

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Presently we are running Payroll and it is running fine. But a few days back I was asked to create a wage type which will work as per the below conditions.

Condition 1:

The wage type will only be available to the pensioners and will be active when the active employee would become pensioner. ESG - Grouping done in permissibility.

Condition 2:

This wage type will be added to the IT0015 and eventually when maintained I will be adding upto to the Gross Annual Salary. and Nowhere else. After this the Tax Calculation would happen.

Here is what I have done:

Step 1: IT0015 - Wagetype Name - 6666

Create a Wagetype by coping a Model Wage Type and naming it 6666 - Transfer to Gross Annual Salary

Step 2: Since this is just a payment wagetype the Characteristics are mentioned as add to total and no other options are selected.

PCR as below:

PCR is added to the Custom Schema ZN00 copied from IN00 and I have placed the PCR in the Schema ZNN1

The processing Classes and the Cummulation Classes maintained are as follows. Table V_512W_O

Require your help in this regards as my objective is that when ever I enter an amount to this wagetype the amount will take straight to the Gross annual salary and then the tax would calculate as per the present procedure.

View Entire Topic
sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place the following PCR under Function INTAX

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT /410

and get back to me