Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete access sequence

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When deleting access sequence, there's a pop-up to let me chose (screen shot attached). What impact if i choose each of them, all entries or without dep. records?

Background:

I assigned a new access sequence to a new condition type and used it in a pricing procedure. In this access sequence, I assigned a new table. The configuration was just transferred to testing system. After pricing condition record and sales order testing, it turned out no need this configuration. Now i want to delete all those configuration.

View Entire Topic
mateuszadamus
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello cathy.liang

If you choose "all entries" then all selected entries (regardless if with or without any dependent entries) will be deleted. If you choose "without dep. records" then only selected entries that do not have any dependent entries will be deleted.

Kind regards,
Mateusz
cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mateusz,

Thanks for your prompt reply. What does dependent entries mean exactly? Could you plz give an example?

mateuszadamus
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy

There must be some child entries in the configuration, entries, that are assigned (under) the ones that you want to deleted.

Kind regards,
Mateusz
cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mateusz,

Thanks again. For child entries, you mean tables which are assigned to access sequence? Or ...?

mateuszadamus
Active Contributor

On the left-hand side of your screen there's probably a tree showing the structure of the configuration. Something as shown in picture below.

In this case entries on level 3 are dependent from entries on level 2, and entries on level 2 are dependent on entries on level 1.

If you select and entry on level 1, which has an entry on level 2, and try to delete it, you will see the message as you showed in your question.

Kind regards,
Mateusz