cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partners Balances thru Control Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

can anyone help me with this.

See when we create a control account suppose of Customers as Trade Debtors(Domestic) & in BP Master Data suppose 10 customers are linked to this control a/c.

Now from Chart of Accounts when u click on account balance of Trade Debtors(Domestic). why doesnt it show that Mr. A has this a/c balance, Mr. B has this a/c balance.

e.g if Trade Debtors(Domestic) has a balance of Rs. 10. It must be a cumulative figure of Mr. A with Rs. 2, Mr. B with Rs. 3, Mr. C with Rs - 5, etc.

so why all customers with individual balances are not shown.

I can get this by making a query in query generator with a condition that a/c code= that of Trade Debtors(Domestic).

but why to use query generator. it should have been provided on the face only in SAP B1. Because Statutorily in India if a consolidated figure is given of Customers then a schedule is prepared in Annexure of Detailed break up of Total Customers balances on a particular date.

Can Anyone help????????

Individual Business Partners Name & Account Balance which are included under Control Accounts of Customers & Vendors.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh Zambhuria,

As I understand you need the break up for the GL ledger (control accounts), which can be seen (along with the BP Code, under Reports>General Ledger>General Ledger Selection Criteria, and choose in form settings BP Code after running the standard report.

Regards,

Raghu N

SAP Business One Forums Team,