cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE for multiple condition price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I experiencing a strange result happens when tried to use BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE with condition more than 1 (pricing activity).

I create 2 items in condition items

But resulting account assignment multiplied more than 1 serial ID

Because of this BAPI result in error

my objective is used this BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE in LSMW, that is why i test directly in function module before I create a structure relation and so on.

Did anybody had experience on this matters before?

Thank you.

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the error ME816 cl_api_master_condition_mm=>process has 8 OSS notes when searching with the term "cl_api_master_condition_mm=>process"

even more when searching with the message number ME816

The message one above ME887 is caused by an own development and has as well several OSS notes, among them 1918804 - Error: ME887 when using ExtensionIn structure for any of the material management BAPIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

auch... how many more notes we need to implement for this FM?? did you do the same when try to upload contract price with BAPI?

and this note can't downloaded

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is a KBA - KBAs cannot be implemented automatically and technically into the system, they are meant for consultants and have to be implemented into their mind.

Read it, understand it, follow the instructions

Former Member
0 Kudos

my bad.. not check first if it is KBA or notes..

I check with ABAP expertise, there is another job to do after this KBA.

hmm.. I just create a normal agreement with BAPI then change it to multiple condition by recording in LSMW.

it just to much effort just to accomplished simple things.. 🙂

Thanks a lot Jurgen..