Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

module pool default value!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

1)

i having using 2 screens in that i want to set a default value as Y, for 2 fields.

can any one tell me how to do that...

2) another qustion is suppose from selection screen if i am going to scr1 and then to scr2..

i am doing some processing in scr2 after screen 2 , i want to come dir to selection screen..

i am using leave to screen 1000, its going fine but after some time when i click on any button i am getting a junk dialog box with some err in it..

please help me in this issue

4 REPLIES 4

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I assume you are "calling" screen 2. In PAI of screen 2, I would suggest:

Set Screen 0.
Leave Screen.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some additional detail to understand question 1. Default values can be set in a PBO event.

In regards to question 2, in your START-OF-SELECTION event, you do CALL SCREEN 1. In screen 1, when you want to go to screen 2, do SET SCREEN 2. LEAVE SCREEN. Do not do a CALL SCREEN 2. Now when you leave SCREEN 2 with SET SCREEN 0. LEAVE SCREEN. the original CALL SCREEN 1 will be done and your program continues with the next line of code. If there is no more code, the program ends and then is restarted with the selection screen.

If I have misunderstood your question, please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for your help..

its working fine, then reg the first ques, not to worry. i have assigned the deafult value the work area of that field.

0 Kudos

If you found the answers helpful, please award points as you see fit by clicking on the star next to the responses. Glad things worked out for you!