Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Transaction Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In our system for VA02 transaction 3 transaction variants are created , how can I identify which Transaction variant is being called when I execute transaction VA02?

Thx

Saurabh

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SHDO - which one is active? (There's an icon of a match on the right hand side of the name - alight or no ...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the transaction variant name in se93 for VA02.That will be the default variant.

Thanks.

Ramya.

craig_scott2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Are you asking how, during program execution, you can determine which transaction variant was used? In this case, if the transaction variant was created in SHD0 and a new transaction code (eg. ZVA02) was created for the transaction variant, then you will see the ZVA02 transaction code in SY-TCODE when ZVA02 is executed.

.. Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are 3 transaction variants created v1,v2,v3 for VA02 T-code. I can see them in SHD0. How can identify which transaction varint is being used when I execute T-code VA02?

0 Kudos

<< Cut and paste without attribution from http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/TransactionandScreen+variants removed >>

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jul 28, 2010 3:26 PM

0 Kudos

If you select one of them, how does the match-icon look? active or no?

0 Kudos

HI Mylene,

For the the variants 'Activate ' MAtch Icon is active.Deactvate match icon is grated out.

thx