Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update header document text in FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to update Header document text in FB03 from text file when I am trying upload Bank statement file into sap via FF_5.

Can you please suggest me, is there any exits related to FB03.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NB: FB03 is display document, better look in FB02 or even better at FF_5.

Did you identify SMOD enhancement FEB00001, did you look at FM SAVE_TEXT and COMMIT_TEXT FM?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

suggested exit not suitable to our requirement but we need to modify BKPF-BKTXT.

Thanks

0 Kudos

I thought, you asked on long text attached to header...

For the header short text look for BTE 00001120,.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi

Try to check the BADI  FEB_BADI

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

its not related to long text, want to update header document text in FB03 header level which is coming from file when I am trying to upload bank statements file from FF_5.

it will generate list of posting documents after uploading file into sap.

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Suggested BADI is not suitable and even not triggering.

Thanks..

0 Kudos

Hi

That BADI should be triggered as soon as the FI document is posted for Bank Statament: are you sure it's not triggered?

0 Kudos

Read first 494777 - Customer enhancements in electronic bank statement, the FEB_BADI is not allowing multiple implementation, so you may be required to deactivate a standard implementation (IBS_PS, only if you're not using Public Sector industry solution) nevertheless the OSS note describe list of BTE/Exit/BAdI available.

NB: Some times ago (more than ten years, don't ask) I used FEB00001 to export some data, then import it later in BTE 00001120 or a substitution rule

Regards,

Raymond