Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finished good and raw material quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to build a report with finished good quantity, price and total unit cost. same is the case with raw materials. where can I find the quantity for FG and RM to get costs? In what tables do I get it. Please help.

Devi.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

In MARA table, you can see the material type MTART, you can restrict the report with this field.

IF MTART = 'FERT' -> finished goods

< fisnished goods calculations>

ELSE IF MTART = 'ROH' -> raw material

<raw material calcualtions>

endif.

You havent mentioned whether the details are for PO or SO , you can make it accordingly anyway.

Hope this clue may hep u

-Regards,

Sujatha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Sujatha for the reply. I am looking for the quantity field name, I need to do the calculation based on the quantity field. I was able to get the quantity for BOMs in STKO and STPO. How can I get the quantities for ram materials and finished goods? The client wants to develop 3 simple reports for BOM, Raw materials and Finished goods each having qty and cost. They are not using production order for BOMs. Let me know if you have further clues please. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

In STPO, you have different quality fields,

you can pick they one according to your requirement.

MENGE - component Qty

FMENG - Fixed Qty

ROMEN - Quantity of variable-size item

Ask they person who has given you requiremtn which one to pcik up, that all, your job became easy..:-)

-Sujatha

0 Kudos

Hi,

The BOM report is done.

Do I have to get the quantities for Raw materials and Finished goods from STKO or STPO again? I thought not all finished goods are BOMs? May be I am wrong. So in order to get the quantites for ALL finished goods and raw materials where do I go. They did not tell me about any PO or SO. Thanks.

Can someone answer please? Am I going in a wrong way. I am not that good in MM.

Devi.