Skip to Content

Error calling ME web service from MII 15.0

Hi All,

After i upgraded SAP ME and MII to 15.0.3 from SAP ME 6.1.4 and MII 14.0.5 respectively, our MII web services are failing. When i analyze the issue, i found, SAP ME web service inputs are not mapped due to change in default name space. Please refer to example below. Kindly suggest me how to fix this issue.

Ex:- You are calling SfcStateServiceWSService SAP ME web service and method findSfcStepsByRefs from SAP MII,

Target Xpath:- FindOperationbySFC.findSfcStepsByRefs{/ns1:findSfcStepsByRefs/ns1:Site}

Expression:- "OR89"

Target Xpath:- FindOperationbySFC.findSfcStepsByRefs{/ns1:findSfcStepsByRefs/ns1:Request/ns4:sfcRefList}

Expression:- "SFCBO:OR89,SFC12345"

After SAP ME upgrade, the default namespace for these xml's are changed. Due to which MII transactions are failing. In above case, Default name space for sfcRefList changed as below.



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jul 26, 2016 at 06:15 AM

    Below note has solved all the namespace prefix issues for ME web service inputs. But still have issues with ME web service output namespace,

    • Default namespace prefixes generated for XML nodes differ fr, note 2332123
    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.