cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is REVREC 120 Add-On Installation package ?

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am looking for the installation package for REVREC 120

SAP note 2303283 tells me it's SAPK-120AGINREVREC

However, I can not find it in the Service Marketplace downloads, whether by searching directly for it, searching for any download using REVREC, or drilling down through Installations and Upgrades, By Alphabetical Index (A-Z), R, SAP REVENUE ACCOUNTING.

The other location that the note suggests is DVD Material number 51050913; However I can't find this either !!

Curiously I have no problem finding the Support Packs, which implies we are currently liscensed for the product, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 🙂

thanks

martin_E
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've been pointed to KBA 2380297 - Cannot Download SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.2 (REVREC120) add-on - SAP ONE Supp... which says we can't get REVREC 120 because aren't in the Early Adopter Care program for version SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.2.

HOWEVER when I attempt to find the REVREC 110 installation package I am faced with the original problem;

2194717 - Release strategy for the ABAP add-on REVREC 110 tells me the software is available on SAP Service Marketplace at https://support.sap.com/software.html -> Search for Software Downloads -> REVREC 110, but all I see are the Support packs. Alternatively, it directs me to Material number: 51050020 -> DATA_UNITS -> REVREC_110, but again I can't find the material number.

Any ideas ?

View Entire Topic
alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I got some feedback:

REVREC 110 and REVREC 120 are in restricted availability. Somehow this is not communicated properly via installation notes. I suggested to adapt the notes to communicate this more clearly.

Please get in contact with your SAP Account Manager for further clarification.

Best regards,
Andreas