cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgence question:about the performance problem of xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.Our company plan to use the xi to intergate the sap and our old system.We do some xi testing but found some problem.Then we use another way (not xi) to compare the xi testing and found the performance better more then xi.

test 1 for xi:

In the java program,use the XI via soap to call sap RFC and return data.After continue excute the java program 10 times,the average statistical time was 480 millisecond.Next continue excute the java program 50 times,the average statistical time was 800 millisecond.

test 2 for jco:

In the java program,use the JCO to call sap RFC and return data.After continue excute the java program 10 times,the average statistical time was 50 millisecond.Next continue excute the java program 50 times,the average statistical time was still 50 millisecond.

Compare the result of test 1 and test 2,we found the performance of xi was worse a great way.It use more time than jco and unstable.

My question was whether the such performance of xi was normal?Is there any way to optimize the performance of xi?So I need some experts to give me some advice or reference.If you can help me to resolve this problem, I will appreciate him(her) very much.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using the JCo is always fast.

Thanks