cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#UNAVAILABLE Error in Webi report Based on Bex Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have BO reports which are based on BeX Query's .We are implementing Currency Conversion for some of the BO WEBI reports .

we have a  Currency Conversion Filter in Selection Screen for this i wrote User response function to show the cloumn values Dynamically in the report But

By Deafualt values are showing in the Report column  "Currency-Key" but when i run for any currency (Ex: USD) values are not changing . For this i Created a variable called Technical1=UserResponse("Currency Conversion").

Then i directly written a formula on Clolumn Currency - Key "=If(UserResponse("Currency Conversion")="";[Currency - Key];[Technical1])" then am getting # UNAVAILABLE error for the only highlighted columns

Currently our BO Version : SAP BI 4.0 SP6.1

I tried creating a variable and placing that variable beside the columns thoug ham getting the same error.

Kindly help me in this regard to get rid og #UNAVALIABLE error.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

What is your version of BW?

I faced the similar issue on two of my existing reports. The report worked fine on BW 7.0 SP10. After upgrading the BW server to SP13, I could see my reports having #UNAVAILABLE in several columns. Some of them could be resolved using the SUM() on the variables/formulas. But some couldn't be fixed.

It was noticed that the aggregation of the keyfigure that was Sum before the upgrade was changed to Database delegated(Hover your mouse on the particular keyfigure and on the mouse tip, you can see the Type and Aggregation).

We have raised a ticket with SAP Support to look into this issue and find a workaround for this. SAP is working on this now.

I shall let you know when we receive a workaround for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Please find below DetailsBW Version whcih we are using

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The version is different from my version of BW. But as per the SAP note-1874212, this is an issue in the BW 7.30 SP04 as well.

I'd suggest that you log a ticket with the SAP Support along with pursuing this discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

what i understood here is till now SAP hadn't provide any solution for this and kindly confirm this issue will achieve in further pack up gradation if yes may i know the details.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar V

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are experiencing is normal behavior, WebI can't resolve the filter because the aggregation is at database level.  This is explained in the guide Using functions, formulas, calculations...

and also in KBA 1606502

Thanks

SImone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Finally i resolved the issue in Webi Report itself .

I just changed the formula in variable and i changed the variable qualification as Detail and then  i associated  Dimension to it from avilable objects which is working as expected.

Thanks to one and all for your valuable inputs reagarding to this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar V