cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typecast error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when moving the mouse over the resize markers of a self developed component I get the following error message:

TypeError: Error #1034: Typumwandlung fehlgeschlagen: Function-1443 kann nicht in CursorManagerImpl.as$625.CursorQueueItem umgewandelt werden.

at mx.managers::CursorManagerImpl/removeCursor()[E:\dev\flex_201_borneo\sdk\frameworks\mx\managers\CursorManagerImpl.as:358]

at mx.managers::CursorManager$/removeCursor()[E:\dev\flex_201_borneo\sdk\frameworks\mx\managers\CursorManager.as:220]

at xcelsius.managers.selectionClasses::SelectionMarquee/popCursor()[D:\X5_REL\src\Xcelsius\Flash\classes\xcelsius\managers\selectionClasses\SelectionMarquee.as:1088]

at xcelsius.managers.selectionClasses::SelectionMarquee/stageUp()[D:\X5_REL\src\Xcelsius\Flash\classes\xcelsius\managers\selectionClasses\SelectionMarquee.as:1065]

Whereas "Typumwandlung fehlgeschlagen: " means a typecast error.

I do not you mouseover events in my code and to eliminate all influences by my code I also commented updatedisplaylist. But this error still remains.

I'm using XCelsius Version 5.2.0.0 Build number:12.2.0.608 . Testing the component on another computer works fine even if this is the same Build number of XCelsius.

Is this a problem of my XCelsius installation or is it a programming error?

Best regards,

Nico

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for getting this error is simply because on your machine you've got the flashplayer debugger-version installed, while it is not on the other machine. I get this error when using regular XCelsius components as well, especially when I'm binding data. Yet I couldn't find any harm for my dashboard coming from that error.