cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax Eroor in Program SAPLSFES after Applying SAPKB70019

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I was Applying SAPKB70019 in our Development Server, after couple of hours i got a message " Syntax Eroor in Program SAPLSFES" and it doesn't allow me to login.

After that i restarted the sever but same error message are comin and not allowing to login.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Ajit

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

I am not able to find the solution for database crash except restore of databse. I have already send a mail to SAP.

One question? may i run " tp r3i SAPKB70019 DEV pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.PFL tag=spam -Dclientcascade=yes -Drepeatonerror=8

"

Regards,

Ajit

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am not able to find the solution for database crash except restore of databse. I have already send a mail to SAP.

All newest patches installed?

> One question? may i run " tp r3i SAPKB70019 DEV pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.PFL tag=spam -Dclientcascade=yes -Drepeatonerror=8

that could be the command, yes, but I'd let that verify by the support first.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

I have applied the Oracle Current patch Set 10.4.

regards,

Ajit

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And you also installed the minipatch on top of that?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

Yes!, but unfortunately i have not istalled. I thought i would apply later. is this the reason for crash?Just for awareness i am asking.

May i install Mopatches now?

Regards

Ajit

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Yes!, but unfortunately i have not istalled. I thought i would apply later. is this the reason for crash?Just for awareness i am asking.

I don't know if that is the reason. All log you posted was "database crashed". This can have a million reasons.

The cause of the syntax error is not the (missing) database patch but the fact, that the database crashed and hence the import process couldn't finish.

> May i install Mopatches now?

MOPatch is for Unix systems.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Markus,

Cheers!

I am able to login now. but when i am running SPAM it says" Syntax error in program "SAPLSLI1 "

regards,

Ajit

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

again, it'S time to open a case with SAP and ask them permission to run:

tp r3i SAPKB70019 DEV pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.PFL tag=spam -Dclientcascade=yes -Drepeatonerror=8