cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1 + iOS5 + oData + Relay server --> SDMConnectivityException

0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m trying to get odata input from a Gatwayserver throu SUP 2.1 and a relayserver to iOS 5 (written by xCode 4.3.2).

Well without the relay server in the intranet I get my odata via requestType = "HTTPRequestType".

But behind the relay server I get no data from the request. My understanding is that in this case I have to use the "SUPRequestType".

But after starting the method "[SDMRequestBuilder requestwithURL]" I get a  SDMConnectivityException saying: "Could not instantiate the SUP request. Ensure you´ve added the SUP libary to your project!"

I use the libMo.a from the MobileSDK directory of the Unwired Platform server (date = Dec. 2011) . If I use the libMO.a from the ClientApi directory (date = Sept. 2011)  I get problems while the compile time (I can post the message when I produce the error again).

At the moment I have 2 ideas:

1) The libaries are to old or defect

2) There are problems with the deployment of the xCode project.

Has someone experience with that problem? Maybe a sulution?

regards

Daniel

View Entire Topic
rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

please refer to the below link. this is a good material for beginners on SUP and iOS.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/mobile/Getting+Started+with+an+SUP-ODP+application+on+iOS+for+v...

Regards

Rohith

0 Kudos

Thank you Rohith,

the property "Outer Linker Flags" = "-ObjC -all_Load" in the Build Settings seems to be a  importend property!

Now I get a 401-error message from the SAP-Gateway server, but it also means that the connection until this point works.

Regards

Daniel