cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working on xi. i start to work the first scenario which is posted by <b>Venkat Donela</b>. the weblog name is <b>Introduction to simple(File-XI-File)scenario and complete walk through for starters(Part1)</b>.

in this weblog he has mention <b>HERE SPECIFICS OF SLD ARE NOT COVERED.</b> i want to know how to use SLD Part. kindly help me out to work on SLD part.

Regards,

Saravanan.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

<b>Welcome to XI.</b>

By SLD specifics, venkat means the creation of Business Systems and technical Systems.

That is, if you are directly doing a live scenario you need to take data from say any legacy system and put data to some other legacy system.

These are the steps to be followed:

<b>Steps to be followed in Creation of Technical and Business System</b>

Technical System

In SLD, click on technical landscape->New Technical System-><choose WebAS depending on your preference>.

Business System.

1.Goto Business Landscape->New Business System->Name the business system.

2. Choose the technical system that needs to be attached-<WebAS <i>name</i>>->Technical System Name.

<b>But</b> if you are doing a practice scenario, you can directly create a communication channel in a business service (In Configuration) or directly include business systems which have been created at the time of installation as Michal has said.

I hope if it helps, you'll give points

<b>Happy Learning !!</b>

Thanks & Regards,

Varun Joshi