cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a planning sequence to copy the data from the previous version to the current version. In the WAD i have the auto save after execution of this function, however i have a small doubt with regards to this.

If i include this planning sequence in the process chain will the system save the data after execution in the process chain.

A quick reply shall be much appreciated.

Regards

Arvind

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it saves the data if the Packaging option in the Process Chain is set to : "Process Without Packaging "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please guide me as to how i can set the process chain to "Proces without packaging"

Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

you have to set the planning sequence to packing on/off. Implement the planning sequence into your process chain (by creating a variant). If you double click on the planning sequence you have the choice (second entry) with/without packing.

There's no need but against your post above no points have been assigned so far.

Brgds,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel

Thanks for that input, much appreciated.

I have assigned points to you. Earlier it showed me as the very useful radio button selected but when i saw after posting it did not show that assignment which i find strange.

Anyways, thanks dude.

Regards

Arvind