cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC & SAP BI Outbound & SAP BI Inbound Processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Kindly provide \ suggest me guidelines \ Methodologies for given below points.

1. SAP ECC Outbound

2. SAP BI Outbound

3. SAP BI Inbound

Basically, I want to know what are the different process \ methodologies are available for them & what is the difference among them in work complexity as well as performance.

Regards,

Narendra

View Entire Topic
rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Kindly provide \ suggest me guidelines \ Methodologies for given below points.

>

> 1. SAP ECC Outbound

> 2. SAP BI Outbound

> 3. SAP BI Inbound

>

> Basically, I want to know what are the different process \ methodologies are available for them & what is the difference among them in work complexity as well as performance.

You want to know the different ways to edevlop interfaces or some other??

All cases use ABAP proxies,it will work,performance also will be good.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Shekar,

Yes, I want to know the defferent ways to develop the interfaces among all possibilaties & performance prospacts.

Regards,

Narendra

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yes, I want to know the defferent ways to develop the interfaces among all possibilaties & performance prospacts.

Search for the comparison between IDOC/ RFC/ PROXY.....in your case if the SAP version supports then you can opt for PROXY.

More information can be found on SDN....just make a simple search for it.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you saw these terminologies on ES workplace. Yes, inbound/outbound indicates the direction of data transition for specific business process.

You can have proxy communication (the sample codes given in ES workplace are of using proxies for these processes).

But if you want to look for alternatives then as mentioned in earlier post you may look for IDOC/RFC etc communication also.

Thanks

Swarup