cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on S900 and S901

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wish to build a query on S900 and S901 but, there is no standard dtasopurce built on it.

Can anyone plz help ?

Regards,

Romil

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can activate the LIS DS based on the above structures.

If the Structures S900 & S901 are already active in the system then follow the steps below.

T.code – LBW0 - Connection of LIS Information structures to SAPBW

Information structure : S*

Select the radio button-Setup LIS environment and Execute.

Select the radio button-Generate data source and Execute.

For Delta update:

Select the radio button-Generate updating and Execute

Select the radio button -Activate / deactivate and Execute.

T.code – SBIW – Display IMG (implementation guide)

Setting for applications specific data source – logistics – Managing transfer information structure – setup of statistical data – applications specific setup of statistical data –perform statistical setup – sales.

Choose activity

Setup – Orders, deliveries, billing

Choose the activities enter the infostructure (S*), give name of the run, date of termination, time of termination, No. of tolerated faulty documents. Then execute

T.code – RSA3 – Extractor checker

Give the data source name eg. 2LIS 01S* and execute, result will get some records

Go to BW side replicate data source – Assign infosource – Create infocube – Create update rules – create infopackage and schedule the package with initialize delta process.

You can change the update mode in tcode OMO1.

regards.

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

When I am executing 'Genrate Updating' for 'Delta Updating in LIS', I am getting ht ebelow error.

"No update rules Exist "

Regards,

Romil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

prior to that have you performed the below steps:

Information structure : S*

Select the radio button-Setup LIS environment and Execute.

Select the radio button-Generate data source and Execute.

regards,

Arvind,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already performed those two steps.

I am getting the error after that.

Regards,

Romil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In LBW0 after you have setup LIS environment and Generated the DS, click on the display setting for the DS.

If everything is fine goto BW, Replicate DataSource, and run info Package with Initilization.

Now again in R/3 we need to "Activate" Delta option from transaction code LBW0 and last step is to goto OMO1 to activate LIS Update to Synchronous updating and save. In OMO1 find the structure and double click on it to get the update mode option.

Sometimes the structure do not support delta mechanism in that case you need to load full data from BW for those.

regards,

Arvind,