cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing Material Master Data into MDM Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I'm new to MDM, invoved in pushing material master data into MDM server.

I had unarchived the standard repository for material master into an MDM Console that was successfully done, but when i was loading that into MDM import manager it was asking me the ADMIN user and PASSWORD, no idea about this password. I tried to create an user with all admin rights but that couldn't allowing me to get into MDM import manager

Here we don't have an idea regarding this,could anyone can guide us from here ....

Regds,

vasanth.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had tried to change the password for Admin & User, but it was not allowing me to change and I had tried to create new user under USER node but by default the password had been set it is not allowing us to set the password also ..it is 10 characters long....

regds,

vasanth.

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am not getting why console is not allowing you to change??? user administration is done only using console.

is repository unloaded???if you want to make any repository changes , for that prequisiteis that " Repository must be unloaded".

So plz unload the repository make password change and then again load it using update indices.

hope it will help you.

Thanks,

Shiv Prashant Dixit