Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of To using LT31

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to use smartforms for transfer order printing because the client need

to print barcodes

But, is it possible in the OMLV transaction i can assign smartforms to my transfer

order? However whatever my knowledge regarding this only sap script can be assigned.

Can anybody give a solution of this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Abhijit Mandal

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1.OMLV is one option

2. u can u also do it from USER EXIT ENHanchment in EXIT_RLKOMM40_001 to cal lu r Smartform. check out.

surya

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suryareddy,

Is it possible to assign a smartform in omlv transactiion? Well I will check the EXIT. Can you please explain it in details.

thanks

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhijeet,

Unfortunately there is no pre-configured SmartForms available for Warehouse Management (WM) - see OSS note 430621 for the list of smartforms available since release 4.6C.

Currently SmartForms are not in the standard delivery for WM. All SAP layout sets are with Sapscript. - See OSS note 412293 for more further information.

Cheers

Ajay

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your answer. I'm not asking for pre-configured smartform but if I want to give my own smartform then what I will do? Becauise there are lots of Bar codes so I have to assign my smartform.

Thanks ,

Abhijit

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solved myself.

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abijit

Can you please explain how you solved it? We have a similar requirment. Thanks

former_member327828
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijit,

I have same requirement, could you please explain it in details.

Thank you in advance

Gordana

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jacy & Dobraca ,

I have used a Z print program like RLVSDR40 to solve this problem.

You can use USER_EXIT also to call the smartform. Go to the program RLVSDR40 and search with 'Call customer" then go to INCLUDE ZXDRUU01 here you can call your smartforms.

Thanks,

Abhijit