cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service found for namespace , name SRA007_BENEFITS_SRV, version 0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am configuring Fiori Apps in my system for the first time. My Gateway/Fiori Launchpad  is located in a separate system and is connected to the SAP ECC system via trusted RFC. My system details are as below;

GW System - NW 7.4 SP 10 ( I installed it by choosing NW 7.4 SR 2 in SWPM. So Business suite products are not deployed in my Gateway system)

ECC System - NW 7.4 SP 10

In my GW system I have the following UX components deployed;

UIHR001

UIXHCM01

UIX01EAP

UIX02EA4

UIX02EAP

I have created system aliases to the backend ECC system in  /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE. But now when I am trying to access Leave Request from Fiori Launchpad , it says ' Could not open app. Try again later ' . I looked into the error logs and they are as below;

-<RESPONSE_DATA>

<HTTP_CODE>403</HTTP_CODE>

<HTTP_REASON>Forbidden</HTTP_REASON>

-<HTTP_HEADER>

-<IHTTPNVP>

<NAME>content-type</NAME>

<VALUE>application/json</VALUE>

</IHTTPNVP>

-<IHTTPNVP>

<NAME>dataserviceversion</NAME>

<VALUE>1.0</VALUE>

</IHTTPNVP>

</HTTP_HEADER>

<HTTP_BODY>{"error":{"code":"/IWFND/MED/170","message":{"lang":"en","value":"

No service found for namespace , name SRA007_BENEFITS_SRV, version 0001"},"innererror":{"transactionid":"559399F568876D1FE1000000899D0CF6","timestamp":"20150701052705.3850790","Error_Resolution":{"SAP_Transaction":"Run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP NW Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details","SAP_Note":"See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)"},"errordetails":[]}}}</HTTP_BODY>

So I referred to the SDN discussion :

However when I try to add this service in my gateway system , I go to transaction  /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE  -- > add service -- > In the Alias Name I put in the SID of the backend ECC system and in the External service name I put in SRA007_BENEFITS_SRV and try to do a get service but there is no result.

However I can see this service in my Backend ECC system and I have also added it and activated it in SICF. But the error remains as when I am calling the service from Fiori , it is looking for this service in the gateway system itself.

SYSTEM_INFO>

<REQUEST_URI>/sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA007_BENEFITS_SRV/Summary</REQUEST_URI>

<APPLICATION_SERVER>Gateway_</APPLICATION_SERVER>

<HUB_VERSION_INFO>System GW, NW Release 7.40, SAP_GWFND SP10, Internal GWFND Version 011</HUB_VERSION_INFO>

</SYSTEM_INFO

But in gateway , this service is not there at all in SICF and it is not allowing me to add it as well from the maint_service tcode.

Any ideas or suggestions in this regards are very much welcome.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved. I deleted the services and recreated them again. Then added the services to the proper aliases. After that the issue was resolved.

Thanks

S