Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Connection SLD -

christof_kohler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

I want to call my SAP Test System from my WebDynpro Application via RFC Bapi - Call.

This worked fine but then suddenly I can't make any connection to the SLD anymore. The error message in the browser says:

<i>The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.UnauthorizedUserException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.getInstance(SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.java:99)

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.getInstance(SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.java:78)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.readJCODestinationFromSLD(JCOClientConnection.java:520)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter(JCOClientConnection.java:454)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.init(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:248)

</i>

My permissions at the sld are fine if I connect directly to the sld...

Some ideas ?

Thanx a lot in advance...

Kind Regards

Christof Kohler

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the exception,

"com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.UnauthorizedUserException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access" it is clear that the necessary user authentication to SLD is missing.

As a first step, go to Visual Administrator->SLD supplier and check whether CIM Client Generation status is 'Successful'.

Then, in the Visual Administrator->Security Provider, check whether the user has been assigned the relevant Role->Lcr.... file. The other way to do this is through UME.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srinivasan T

<b>Helpful answer=>points</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasan,

I also have the same exception throwing when accessing the ESS iviews from the portal, My exception says:

<b>com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.UnauthorizedUserException:

User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.getInstance(SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.java:99)

at com.sap.lcr.api.sapmodel.SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.getInstance(SAP_J2EEEngineClusterAccessor.java:78)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.readJCODestinationFromSLD(JCOClientConnection.java:520)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.resolveConnectionParameter(JCOClientConnection.java:454)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sl.AbstractJCOClientConnection.init(AbstractJCOClientConnection.java:248)

... 57 more</b>

As per your suggestions to the earlier post, I did log into the visual administrator and then I tried testing the CIM connection. I got a message that it failed to connect.

Could you please suggest how this can be corrected?

~As always, points always galore for the right and helpful answer.

Thanks,

~LB