cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move elements in layout and bind the elements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I have sereval questions.

1. In a view, I drag & drop a group to the layout and drap sereval elements on the group. But I can't move the elements to the next line. They were just arranged one after one and line after line. How can I move them as I want?

2. Does it exist a "table" element for the layout? Where is it?

3. Does it exist a "date select" button for the layout which allows me to see a calendar and select a date on clicking it? Where is it.

4. I've mapped and binded the context of Component Controller to my Window context. But when I want to map & bind Window Context to View Context, all of the elements of context are gray that I can't bind them to the UI elements on the layout. That's why? How can I bind them?

Thank you a lot in advance!!!!!

View Entire Topic
abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. In a view, I drag & drop a group to the layout and drap sereval elements on the group. But I can't move the elements to the next line. They were just arranged one after one and line after line. How can I move them as I want?

You have to use Layouts, you have GridLayout, FlowLayout, MatrixLayout and RowLayout

Layout property is there for Groups, Transparent Containers

2. Does it exist a "table" element for the layout? Where is it?

Table UI element is not for Layouts, you have to use the Layouts mentioned above

3. Does it exist a "date select" button for the layout which allows me to see a calendar and select a date on clicking it? Where is it.

Take an Input Field and bind it with a Cotnext Attribute which of type DATS or dataelement which is a date type, then you can see calender automatically

4. I've mapped and binded the context of Component Controller to my Window context. But when I want to map & bind Window Context to View Context, all of the elements of context are gray that I can't bind them to the UI elements on the layout. That's why? How can I bind them?

This should not happen, check this again

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problems are solved. Thank you two very much with my pleasure!