cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-BP Contact Person x KNVK table

Hi Gurus,

Anyone can tell me if, when i create a contact person in a relationship of BP on the MDG(nwbc) is it inserted or updated in the KNVK table?

Best Regards

View Entire Topic
former_member190949
Active Participant

Hello Jeferson,

The BP contact person with the BP it has relationship is updated in the BUT050 table .

The corresponding ECC contact person is updated in KNVK table.

Thus there is definitely an entry in KNVK table

Thanks

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavita, thank you for the reply.

In my case, it is not working so. The contact person that was created in the relationship don't was update in the KNVK table.

Can you help me with this issue?

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeferson,

Do you see an entry in BUT050.

If yes, please use transaction MDS_PPO2 with Business processs CVI_03 or CV_04 (depending on whther you are creating Customer or Vendor) & check why the replication to ECC Contact Person has failed.

By the way, did the ECC Vendor/ Customer get created & only the Contact Person relationship failed to get created?

Thanks

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavita.

The vendor already existed. When i inserted the relationship with a contact person, the entry has been saved in the BUT050 but not appears in KNVK.

Looking in the tcode MDS_PPO2, i can see that an error had occurs saying that the vendor already exists.

This is new for me, i never saw this error for to contact person. Pls, can you help me?

Best Regards

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeferson,

I am not really sure what the issue is. Is the BP mapped with your Vendor ?

You can check this as follows-Pick up the field BP GUID from table BUT000,for the BP of the VENDOR (Category of this BP will be Organisation . Pass this GUID in the table CVI_VEND_LINK table.

The entry in this table will confirm that the Vendor is mapped.

PS- there seems to be some issue in the SAP site, I having been trying to post the answer since last 1 hour, but it keeps diercting my account to someone elses ID . So sorry for the delay !

Thanks

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavita.

Yes, i was with a same problem. No problems, you are being very attentive with me, i'm very grateful!

So, the GUID of the BP appears in CVI_CUST_LINK and CVI_VEND_LINK. Analyzing both the sinchronizations, i could to check that the relationship was been save to customer and wasn't been save for the supplier. Therefore, in KNVK table exists an entry, but just the field that corresponds to customer was informed.

I'm very confuse with this issue, the system message for the failure of this sinchronization is very superficial.(The supplier XXX already exists.)

Do you know anything that i can do?

Very thanks

Jeferson

former_member190949
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jeferson,

1. You BP GUID is in both CVI_CUST_LINK and CVI_VEND_LINK? Meaning it is linked to 1 ECC customer & 1 ECC Vendor?

2. The contact person is for BOTH vendor & customer?

3. What about the entry for the Contact person BP is in both these tables?I think it should have only been in CVI_CUST_CT_LINK and not in CVI_VEND_CT_LINK?

I am not sure how this would work in the ECC when 1 BP is for customer & vendor & how the table KNVK would be updated.

Thanks

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavita,

Thanks for your answer.

I did look the tables CVI_CUST_CT_LINK and CVI_VEND_CT_LINK. In both, the GUID of BP was found.

I succeded solve this issue. I deleted the entry in CVI_CUST_LINK and CVI_VEND_LINK for the BP, and last, i remaked the synchronization by FLBPC2 and FLBPD2.

In KNVK, just one entry was generate with both fields(Customer and Vendor) fill.

Very Thanks

Jeferson

former_member190949
Active Participant

Good to hear that the issue is resolved.

Thanks for posting the resolution steps too 🙂