SPART

MTART

BISMT

XAUTO

XBLNR

LBKUM

SALK3

VERPR

to have them available in communication structure in LBWE for the enhancement of 2LIS_03_BF.

I have 2 questions:

1. Where should I put my append structure in MCMSEG (in which include)?

2. I have 2 fields that are already available in MCMSEG: MTART and MATKL but are not visible in LBWE. Also XLABST, XSPEME, XINSME are similar to my requirements but not visible as well in LBWE. How should I handle this situation? Do I still need to make an append structure for these fields to have them with different names (ZZXXXX) and in component type (XXXX)?

Thank you!

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks again for reply!

So in conclusion, to enhance 2LIS_03_BF and to have these fields delta relevant I have to append MCMSEG (acording to the article provided by me)?

And in this direction I have to write 2 aditional codes:

1. for initializing

2. for delta.

Can you please tell me for the 2nd code, where should I insert it? Which is the exit that I can use for 2LIS_03_BF?

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in conclusion, to enhance 2LIS_03_BF and to have these fields delta relevant I have to append MCMSEG (acording to the article provided by me)?

Correct

And in this direction I have to write 2 aditional codes:

1. for initializing

2. for delta.

This is also correct.

Can you please tell me for the 2nd code, where should I insert it? Which is the exit that I can use for 2LIS_03_BF?

There are multiple exits available for Goods Movement. Not sure which one is correct one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thank!

Points awarded!