cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintenance activities in project management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently migrating the documents from lotus notes to solution manager into a template project.

my doubt is how will the maintenance activities will be done for the project.

Since it is a huge landscape..so many changes in the business process structure will happen simultaneously.

I have tried to use the check in checkout functionality of solútion.

Apart from that is there any other best way how will the project maintenance activities are carried out.

Kindly advice in this regard.

Regards,

Subhashini.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

once the project is rolled out. they will be using this project for uploading the documents....

there might change in the business process structure....

When i searched the Service market place. I found that check in check out functionality in a solution will be the best solution. since so many people will be working on it. the checkout takes some time....it might cause a problem.

so wanted to know is there any way we can perform operations in the process structure.

Kindly advice the best possible solution available for this.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

I hope changing the Business processes structure and its documentation is not a daily job and a long procedure is there behind it.

Anyways what i would suggest is, the Business Process experts will only change the process structure and documents.

when a user is working on a particular scenario / tab others cant modify it. But they can check out the documents and do the modifications and check in again once the other user completes his work.

Possiblity of this to happen is very less because there Business Process experts will be working on their respective areas or modules and not on other modules.

regards

Naveen