cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status "Message scheduled on outbound side"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am working on scenario file-> PI 7.0 ->SAP R/3(Using IDOC). I am getting outbound status of IDOC as "Message Scheduled on Outbound side" in SXMB_MONI.

I have checked in smq1, smq2 and SM58 in PI system no messages are there.  And also checked in SMQ2 in ECC there also I didn't find any messages.

And also I have registered all Queues :  SXMB_ADM ->Manage Queues --> Register

Please help me , where can I find these messages? and how to reprocess the same?

Thanks in Advance

Rakesh

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

did you checked the IDX5?

cheers,

Edu

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Eduarto is correct , pls check if idx5 is showing some message.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu ,

I have checked in IDX5 , I am able to get the remaining successful Message ID's except the "Messages Scheduled on Outbound side"

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

weird issue. If they are scheduled at SXMB_MONI and you've clicked at queue ID field of those messages and still cannot find them, seems like the message queue got deleted at some point. If you're the only person responsible of PI, maybe BASIS guys know something...

Like Anupam says, you could ask if those IDOCs could be reprocessed...

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I have checked in IDX5 also, There I can able to find the all the successful messages with Idoc numbers. But not the " Messages scheduled at Outbound side "

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

Thanks for your support. I will check with Basis person and let you know the progress.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eduardo/Anupam,

I am sorry for the wrong reply. I am able to find the messages in IDX5.

Can you please advice me how to reprocess the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

it was quite weird IDX5 didn't show anything!

Go tx BD87:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Reprocess+or+Delete+an+Idoc

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Many thanks.But when I  am providing the IDOC number and respective date --> Executed . Nothing is displayed under the client.

IDX5:

BD87 :

Unable to find the successful Idocs also

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Many thanks.But when I  am providing the IDOC number and respective date --> Executed . Nothing is displayed under the client.

IDX5:

BD87 :

Unable to find the successful Idocs also

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I just don't know, I'm not an Idoc expert though.I'm sure some expert will shed some light on this.

May you have a look at SAP help?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

cheers,

Edu

Message was edited by: Eduardo Bertoni did you check your connection authorization at sm59 with an authorization test?