cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a custom PropertySearchManager for a repository manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to configure a PropertySearchManager for my customRepositoryManager. I have defined in my.co.xml, the value for the property search manager class. <i><b><property name="propertysearchmgr.class" value="MyPropertySearchManager"/></b></i>. But after I deploy my par to the server, when I go to System configuration-Knowledge Management-content Management-Repository Managers, I cannot see MyPropertySearchManager in the pick list for PropertySearchManager.

Any idea why? How can I configure MyRepositoryManager to use MyPropertySearchManager?

Thanks,

Seema

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who has configured a custom PropertySearchManager?

Thanks,

Seema

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

check out the repository manager's cc.xml definition; for example, the CM repository definition offers the possibilities for a propertysearchmgr.class as follows:

<attribute name="propertysearchmgr.class" type="enum" values="com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.cm.CmPropertySearchManager" default="com.sapportals.wcm.repository.manager.cm.CmPropertySearchManager" mandatory="false" hotReload="false"/>

You can compare this via com.sap.netweaver.bc.rf.manager.par.bak - PORTAL-INF\config\bc.rf.manager.prjconfig.configarchive - install\meta\lib\bc.rf.manager.prjconfig.configmeta - cm\repository_managers\CmRepositoryManager.cc.xml

In the co.xml class of the allowed values (or: none) can be chosen.

Hope it helps

Detlev