Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How detect in feeder class the UIBB (Tab Page) wich is being executing

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I made some changes to WDA standard aplication wich uses FPM framework.

I added two tab pages (main views) to application using the FPM configuration editor , the component is PIQ_MBSS_OIF and i created (added) in my Z configuration these two tabpages each one with one FPM_LIST_UIBB table ,because the tabpages shows a records list.

I have the feeder class used by tables (FPM_LIST_UIBB) , with this feeder class i can manage the records to be showed in each tab page , i just enhanced this class adding some test code and it works.

Now i need to determine in my feeder class wich one of the tab pages is being calling in order to i can filter (change) the records to show in each tab page:

TabPage1 (original) -> call feeder class X -> shows 4 records

TabPage2 (new) -> call the same feeder class X -> show same 4 records

TabPage3 (new)-> call the same feeder class X -> show same 4 records

How can i detect in feeder class X wich tab page is being executing ? (i hope i explained right)

Thanks & Regards

Frank

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

This is a complex process. i am not sure if you can solve this with the instruction given here in this forum.

One of the solution might be defining a parameter list in the

1) if_fpm_guibb~get_parameter_list method.

data ls_parameter_descr type fpmgb_s_param_descr.

ls_parameter_descr-name = 'TAB_ID'.

ls_parameter_descr-type = 'Define your own DDIC domain with values like TAB_1,TAB_2'.

append ls_parameter_descr to rt_parameter_descr.

2) in the if_fpm_guibb~initialize. method read this parameter and set to the global attribute in the feeder class.

• get parameter

read table it_parameter into ls_parameter with key name = 'TAB_ID'.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

gv_TAB_ID = 'TAB_1'. "default

else.

assign ls_parameter-value->* to <lv_value> casting.

gv_TAB_ID = <lv_value>.

endif.

3) you can use this gv_tab_id in the other methods like get_data to control the logic.

4)When you configuring the feeder class, you can press the edit parameter button. Here you can choose the value

from the dropdown for that configuration. for.ex TAB_1 .